Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Barbie

Do you like Barbie when you were kid? I really like Barbie when I was a kid, but never had the chance to own it. I did not ask my parents to buy me a Barbie because I knew they can not afford it. So I prefer to keep it and I said to myself that someday I will have a Barbie. And today I am happy to say after so many years I have a Barbie nah yeheyyy! Maybe you are thinking that I bought but it’s a big No. I steal it on my nieces gifts!( just kidding!). My husband best friend has a daughter name Michelle? I hope I spell it right hehehe, This young girl, gave her Barbie dolls and Barbie stuff for my nieces, she is such a nice girl, if she really want it she can just keep her Barbie dolls for collection, because some people do , but she gave her Barbie dolls to my husband and hubby send here in the Philippines. When I told to the kids about the Barbie dolls they are so excited to have it, honestly I am the first one who got really excited to see the Barbie dolls, hahaha. I can not describe the feelings when I saw the Barbie dolls as in wow! I know those dolls is for the kids and not for me but I can not help It had to grab one! I am so happy that I have a Barbie nah hehehe! Barbie bring back all my childhood days, I really want to play a Barbie, specially when you are dressing the Barbie, its so cute. What I really like most on Barbie is her smile its just like telling to me “everything will be alright “ I am weird or what? I am sorry I am just really fascinated on Barbie . Do you know how old Barbie now? She is 50 years old, It is amazing isn’t it? I want to show some pictures of Barbie and I want to give credit to Michelle! You are such a nice kid!You made us so happy here you have no idea how greatful we are! I am sure your parents and Darren so proud of you! Keep it up!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

same here, dati din when i was kid i am so excited to have a barbie, kaso di dumating yung araw nagka barbie ako. huhu.

I hope you can visit my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious

rjs mama said...

i never had a barbie, had other dolls though.

RJ's day to day activities
Journal of RJ's mom

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!