Friday, August 21, 2009

Foot Scrub

Its past 10 pm here and im kinda sleepy but before i go to bed I just want to give a quick update on my blog :). Today, i pamper my foot, I pamper it but not in salon, just only in the house. It's been 3 months i think since,the last time I use my foot scrub. I dont realise sometimes I take for granted my feet!Maybe because they are place at the bottom of our body. Most of the times inside the house i walk barefoot,just like kids you know :),I notice today my foot so dull, so i treat my foot using my Citrus anti-bacterial FOOT SCRUB, is formulated with natural kernels from Apricots and Walnuts to remove dull surface cells revealing healthier feet. Fortified with anti-bacterial agents to ensure your skin’s hygiene and freshness. Such a nice feeling after that, sometimes it is good just to take time out to pamper yourself, specially if you are working all day! There is nothing wrong about thinking of yourself! Do something nice for yourself! You deserve it! :)

2 comments:

oOchaOo said...

i sooo love foot scrubs especially the peppermint ones. very relaxing after a busy day heehee. :) oh! i followed your blog also heehee. see you around sis!

Golden said...

Hi sis! Thanks for following my blog.

Wow, Foot scrubs! I haven't experienced them actually. *wink*

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!