Friday, August 28, 2009

New Moon






I can’t wait to see this movie New Moon, Twilight sequel, maybe because of Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson :D goshh he is so cute! . Actually I have not read the books, because I am not a book reader lol. Its good also that I have not read it because I am really curious what will happen on the romance of Bella and Edward! I found more interesting because Jacob Black played by Taylor Lautner will have more impact in this movie, he have a crush on Bella Swan played by Kristen Stewart. I am sure he will do everything to get the attention of Bella wink! The Twilight
Movie end when they attend Prom. Bella made’s a decision,she wants to be with Edward forever. She offer her neck to bite, I thought Eward is going to bite her but ends up kissing her! For me such a sweet gestures(it makes me think my other half, missing him ..)Anyways, In the final scene, Victoria looks down at the gazebo and watches Bella and Edward kissing and dancing. She turns away, lets down her hair, and smiles to herself. I wonder what she is thinking eh? :D So exciting! I am sure Teens are going nuts to see this movie, it will be show by November 20, 2009. Ok friends,its 9:48 pm now,getting sleepy just want to update my blog before i go to bed. Have a good night :) ! God Bless All!

2 comments:

twinsouls888 said...

Hi girl, I'm also a Twilight addict. I've read the books 10 times & the movie I've seen 10times din ata ahaha.

By the way, you have an award on my blog, please check it out tnx ^_^

twinsouls888 said...

Hi girl, no it's not stupid at all hehe. I totally understand. I was also confused when I receive my 1st award (nagtatanong din me dati) ^_^. Just make a post about these 3 awards on your blog, indicate in the post who gave you the award and give this award to some of your followers ^_^ That's it .

Pls. feel free to drop by my blog for more questions, I'd be glad to help ^_^

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!