Sunday, August 23, 2009

Warm the cockles of one's heart



Hello guys!how is your sunday? I am sorry if I dont update much my blog, still trying to learn blogging, plus I don't know what will I post :) . Anyway,hubby took the picture above, he saw this when we were in a toy section, this toy gun, got his attention,he was laughing on it! At first I thought he want to buy it for my nephew lol! Then he said why they put a sign like that for kidS toy!.Well for me its not a big deal eh? I just ignore what he said, why? because i don't get the meaning of that sign lol..So, I did some research about "warm the cockles of one's heart"meaning gratify one, make one feel good. I am sorry if I am stupid about this phrases,I am happy that I learn something new! wink!. I just want to hear your opinion about this, If its ok to put a phrases like that on kids toy?
Thanks for reading my blog! That's it for now, need to go get ready for 5pm mass here in my place. Thank you Lord for all the Blessings! GOD BLESS ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!