Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Time Blogger!!

Hi to everyone! Im just new here in blogging world. I am not fluent in English, so I am hoping through blogging i can improve it. Well it will be nice if there is a good samaritan there who will teach me for my English grammar hehehe! I think that will be my husband, but he is a very busy man so i will try it on my own "self study". I wanna thank Rosa Muth because she encourage me to make a blog, she is very active in blogging everydayd she update her blog, whenever i check offline messsages on Ym she always leave me a link if she have a new post on her blogs. I like it whenever she do that because she give me something to read hehehe! I will try to update my blog everyday, I have lot's on my mind I am just having hard time to express my emotions and thoughts into words. I am hoping you can give me some advice how blogging system works,still trying to figure it out here! Thanks for visiting my page! I will appreciate if you will leave me a comment! Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!