Monday, August 17, 2009

Fiesta Time

Hi to everyone how is your day?Yesterday August 16 was fiesta in our barrio "Cutcut" one of the barangays in Angeles City Pampanga. It's a celebration of our barrio and at the same time a feast of honor to our patron San Roque! Do you have any idea about him? You know I am guilty, the facts that I was born Catholics I dont even give time to read about history of our patron and other saints. I feel so bad about that,the only thing i know about San Roque, he is a saint who have a dog on his side. So,when i got home after the mass, i open my computer then i search about saint San Roque and I found this site http://www.mycatholictradition.com/san-roque.html.
Since I am sharing about Fiesta, are you excited when your Fiesta is comming?When is it? can you invite me please hehehe. Fiesta its part of Filipino Culture! It can take place in any part of the year specially month of May fiesta month in the Philippines.We all know that when we hear the word fiesta the first thing that comes on our mind is 'FOODS', lots of foods right? other than that there are beauty contest for girls and gays hehehe,singing and dance contest and the famous carnival "perya'. Since, its global crisis today, how do you celebrate your fiesta? Are you one of the people who will borrow money or loan on company just to have a money to spend for this occasion? All i can say is whether you have money or not fiesta must go on :)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!