Saturday, August 29, 2009

My First Award!!


Interesting Blog Award
I love your Blog Award
One Lovely Blog Award


Hello guys! How is everything? Well for me I am so happy today! !! I was so suprise when I woke up this morning I checked my blog, I got an award from sis Ems of http://twinsouls888.blogspot.com/ Thank You so much for these award I really appreciate it,your so sweet.Sis Ems have a wonderful blog so visit her blog please! :) In return I would like to share these award to the following persons! Please check their beautiful blogs! Thanks! Good night! :)




8 comments:

twinsouls888 said...

hi girl nakuha mo rin hehe. Ganyan lang pagpost ng awards. Thanks so much for droppin' by my blog appreciate it a lot ^_^. Have a nice day :)

Kimmy said...

Thank you lovely, very much appreciated <3! Thanks for checking in on my blog too:)

Marice said...

wow thanks sis!!! my first ever award ;) congrats to u too!!!!

muahugzzzzz

Anonymous said...

wow.. ;) thank you sa award.. done adding you na pala. :) yngats lagi

oOchaOo said...

hey girl :) its my first award too! heehee thank you thank you :) mwuaaaahhh!

Golden said...

Hi sis! Thanks for the awards but I already got them though. Anyway, have a great day! ^_^

chiel said...

aba tin naku award haha thanks

Anonymous said...

falito u r great. i really enjoy ur works. keep it up!-bro.raul

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi to everyone! Im Anne, just new here in blogging. I am very bless to have such a wonderful family! On this blog I hope to share my life experiences, general stories, ideas or whatever pops into my head. I hope to make new friends here world wide! Thanks for dropping by!Please let's exchange a link!